Monday, 14 April 2014
Wednesday, 29 January 2014
Tuesday, 13 August 2013
- Keynote: Join us on Saturday at 6 p.m. to celebrate the incredible things creators have done in the last year and we’ll also talk about what’s upcoming
- YouTube Fan Booth: Come visit our YouTube Space where you can relax or chat with the YouTube Team. You can also snap memories in our amazing photo booth, and take home some awesome YouTube swag!
- “6 things you never knew about YouTube” Workshops : Join us for a variety of workshops where you can hear directly from the YouTube team. Here is a sneak peak:
- Extreme Playbooking
- You Chose! What Makes a Hit Series on YouTube OR The Best Videos You've Never Seen
- Designing for What the World is Watching
- Every meme starts with a first video
- Getting closer to YouTube with Google+
- The coolest feature on YouTube that no-one knows about
Wednesday, 24 July 2013
- Super Wednesday: From hilarious parodies to real-life superpowers, explore superheroes, the supernatural and the super-weird. Plus, released exclusively for Geek Week, the trailer for Marvel's “Thor: The Dark World.” Hosted by Stan Lee’s World of Heroes in the US, and you won’t believe what Fast Furious & Funny have done with an old Nissan in the UK.
The YouTube #GeekWeek Team recently watched the trailer for “Video Game High School Season 2 Trailer.”
Monday, 8 July 2013
If you live in London you can join in person by heading for Nile Steet ( near Old Street tube) or just watch it all happen live on YouTube at youtube.com/foodtube. Happy eating.
Friday, 21 June 2013
Thursday, 14 February 2013
War Child’s much anticipated event at O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire featuring Muse will be streamed live and uninterrupted on YouTube from 9:30pm GMT on Monday, February 18. Watching the gig live online is now your only chance to get involved as all general admission tickets sold out in just three-minutes.
The event marks the start of War Child’s 20th Anniversary Year and comes ahead of War Child’s Special Recognition Award to be presented at the BRIT Awards, where Muse are nominated for British Group and British Live Act.
This year War Child marks two decades of work protecting the innocent victims of war. War Child UK has saved and transformed the lives of more than 800,000 children in the world’s most war-torn countries, children who would otherwise have been forgotten. From Bosnia, Chechnya and Rwanda to Afghanistan, Iraq and the Democratic Republic of Congo, War Child have given children the security, care, education and skills they need to build a better future for themselves. For more information on War Child go to the charity's web site -- and don't forget to tun in on Monday for what promises to be a blistering show.
Laura Quinn, YouTube Marketing Manager, recently watched “Harlem Shake (original army edition)”.